Looking for a one-pot, that's ready in 20-minutes meal? This amazing Asian Spicy Pork Noodles dish is inspired by Thai / Chinese cuisine.
Slices of Pork tenderloin, stir-fried with garlic, anchovy, chilli, spring onions, peanuts, noodles and a homemade sauce.
Making the perfect quick easy meal.
We absolutely love Thai food and like to bring the amazing flavours and aromas into our home until we get to travel there again. Many people are surprised how quick and easy Thai / Chinese meals are to make at home.
What pork should I use for Stir-fried Pork?
We use pork tenderloin as it is a long thin section of meat which is easy to cut into thin slices. You can, however, use pork loin, pork fillet or even pork chops thinly sliced.
How to make Asian Spicy Pork Noodles?
Check out our step by step video below and see the printable recipe card at the end of this page for full ingredients and cooking times.
The first step is to get your noodles cooking. Follow the directions on the packet. We used dried egg noodles. Whilst noodles are cooking, start stir-frying the pork.
What to cook stir fried pork in?
Stir fry pork tenderloin / pork loin / pork fillet/ pork chop slices in oil until just browned, about 3 minutes.
Add crushed garlic and anchovy paste (or use a couple of anchovy fillets mushed up with a fork). Add spring onion, chillies, crushed peanuts, fish sauce, the juice from lime & finally the sugar, stirfry for 2 minutes.
Drain the cooked noodles and add to the pan. Add the soy sauce and some fresh chopped coriander.
Stir through and serve up straight from the pan.
Add some extra sliced chillies (if you want it spicier), coriander and crushed peanuts on top if desired?
What to serve with Asian Spicy Pork Noodles?
This is a meal in itself you will not need any extras, however if you want to why not serve up with some Thai crackers and sweet chilli dipping sauce or some Thai stir-fried vegetables?
This Asian Spicy Pork Noodles is a fantastic 20 minute meal, enjoyed by us all!
Asian Spicy Pork Noodles
- 250 grams (½ lb) Egg noodles
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 400 grams (1 lb) Pork Tenderloin / Pork Fillet /Pork Chop /Pork Loin Cut into thin slices
- 1 tsp Garlic Puree or 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Anchovy Paste or 2 anchovy fillets mushed with a fork
- 6 Spring onions chopped
- 2-3 Red chillies Deseeded and finely chopped see notes for more on chillies
- 80 grams (½ cup) unsalted peanuts crushed
- 3 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tsp Demerara sugar
- 1 Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp Light Soy Sauce
- handful coriander chopped to serve on top
- Cook the noodles to the packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large pan, stir fry the pork with the garlic and anchovy puree and cook for 3 mins until browned
- Add the spring onions, peanuts (save some to sprinkle after cooking), fish sauce, sugar, chillies and lime juice and stir for a further 1-2 mins
- Add the cooked drained noodles and soy sauce. Stir together for 1-2 mins
- Serve with a good garnish of chopped coriander.Optionally, add extra chilli and crushed peanutsEnjoy
Finally, its time to grab your chopsticks and tuck in, we only used the chopsticks for this photo. We soon pulled out a fork!!
Is this stirfried pork noodle dish spicy?
Although we have called it Asian Spicy Pork Noodles, you can adjust the spiciness to suit your taste. We have made it medium spiced if you like it HOT just add more chillies or use a hotter variety of chilli pepper?! If you like it mild simply use less chillies!