Pesto King Prawn Pasta
This Pesto King Prawn Pasta is a fantastic midweek dish. Super speedy recipe, ready to serve up in only in 20 minutes!! We used Fusilli Lunghi shaped pasta but you can use any! Make your own pesto or use store bought?
Yield: 4 People
- 250 grams Pasta Shape of your choice we used Fusilli Lunghi
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Gia Garlic Puree or 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tsp Gia Chilli Puree 1 finely chopped/ crushed chilli pepper
- 160 grams Raw King Prawns
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes Halved
- Basil Pesto 1 Jar or Homemade Pesto
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Parmesan Grated to serve
Cook pasta to packet instructions
Meanwhile, place olive oil, Gia Garlic Puree and Gia Chilli Puree in a pan, stir puree's into the oil then add King Prawns and Cherry Tomatoes. Cook on medium heat for 5-8 mins. Stirring occasionally.
Drain Pasta, add it into the pan with King Prawn & Tomato.
Finally, add basil pesto stirring in on medium heat for 2 minutes, until warmed through.
Serve with a generous scattering of Parmesan and season with salt and black pepper.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 235mg | Potassium: 277mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 280IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 1mg