A delicious quick and easy recipe to make after finishing work or studying. Most of these ingredients you will have in your kitchen cupboards at home. Easy Peanut Chicken Curry is a firm favourite when we have visitors.
“Enjoy this homemade curry with a fusion twist of Indian and Thai flavours to make the taste buds water”
Check out our step by step video below to see how this dish was made.
When I was travelling in Thailand, curry dishes were plentiful. A lot of times Peanut is added which is great for me as I love peanuts! Kay is not a big fan of peanuts, however when she tried my curry unbeknownst it had peanuts in she loved it!
Inspired by her new liking of peanuts in recipes, it inspired me to make this chicken curry. A twist of Indian flavours & added fusion of Thai to give you you the best of both Asian foods.
This is a great dish to make after work or studying when you fancy a good bit of grub. It won’t take long to make.
Serve up Easy Peanut Chicken Curry with some basmati rice, Naan Bread and Onion Bhaji. To get your rice in a dome shape, just place it into a glass and pack it down firmly. Then tap it out on to a plate.
Sprinkle with fresh coriander to serve.
Great when family arrive out of nowhere and want a feast! We always shock them when we tell them it has peanut butter in it!
Alternative to Chicken Curry?
You can always change the Easy Peanut Chicken Curry to use prawn, lamb, beef, Quorn, tofu or vegetables instead of chicken.
Check out our homemade naan bread or recipe to impress your guests even more.
Easy Peanut Chicken Curry
- 4 Skinless boneless chicken thighs cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Gia Garlic Puree or 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp Gia Chilli Puree or 1 chilli
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 100 g (½ cup) Crunchy Peanut Butter or smooth if preferred
- 400 ml (14 oz) Coconut milk we used Light
- 400 g (14 oz) Tin chopped tomatoes
- Small bunch coriander roughly chopped
- Cooked Basmati Rice
- Naan Bread to serve
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a deep-frying pan over a medium heat, brown the chicken.
- Add the Gia garlic and chilli puree and cook for 1 min
- Add the Garam masala and cook for 1 min more
- Stir in the coconut milk, crunchy peanut butter and tomatoes, bring to a simmer.
- Add the chopped coriander.
- Cook for 30 mins until the sauce thickens and the colour turns deep orange.
- Serve with basmati rice and Naan bread
Easy Peanut Chicken Curry is a sponsored recipe created for Gia Garlic Puree & Gia Chilli Puree. Fantastic product’s quick and easy to use and speed up the process of making this recipe! See more details about the products here https://www.foodmasters.co.uk/gia